Regular price $5.00
With these patterns and tutorials you will learn
to make your very own Unicorn or Horse.
Features of files
- written in English
- over 100 photos with step by step instructions
- patterns are computer generated
Features of Unicorn
- 10" (25.4 cm) tall and 8" (20.3 cm) long
- Ribbon/thread joined legs
After your payment goes through you will be able to download a zip file that will include PDF files with everything you need to know to make your very own Unicorn or Horse.
You might need a PDF reader such as Adobe (can be downloaded for free from their website) to open the files. Print in "actual size" ( us letter / A4 ). Visit how to print PDF file for more info and troubleshooting.
You may sell what you make from my patterns just mention that you used my pattern (10x2 studio).
Do not re-sell and/or distribute these pattern pieces and instructions.
Copyright © 2018 10x2 studio/Victoria Zhuk
Tools and materials needed:
- Sewing machine
- LIGHT FUSIBLE INTERFACING enough for all fabric (1 yard is plenty, I buy the one in Jo-ann's for $.99 a yard)
- Fabric for body(preferably mid-weight cotton, I'm using Keepsake calico brand) (you can buy 1/4 of a yard and easily make a horse or two)
- Fabric for hoofs
- Fabric for inside ears
- Matching thread
- Embroidery needle (any medium size sewing needle would do)
- Black embroidery yarn (black thread will be fine)
- Stuffing tool (chopstick or back of wooden pencil)
- Pen or pencil for drawing on fabric (I use a regular ball point pen, do not use a gel pen, it bleeds into fabric)
- Long doll needle (I'm using doll needle by DRITZ)
- Yarn for tail and mane (I'm using Aunt Lydia's crochet thread)
- Filling (I'm using Poly-fil premium polyester fiber fill, the original)
- Ribbon matching body (to attach legs, I'm using Offray 1.8")
- Faux leather (I'm using decorative trim, soft gold, by Merchant 41)