Regular price $7.00
With these patterns and tutorials you will learn
to make your very own darling bunny with reversible coat.
Depending on ears, fabric, embroidery you can make a boy or girl bunny.
Features of files
- written in English
- measurements in inches and centimeters
- over 100 photos with step by step instructions
- patterns are computer generated
Features of Bunny
- 7" (18 cm) tall (not including ears)
- Thread jointed arms and legs
After your payment goes through you will be able to download a zip file that will include 5 PDF files with everything you need to know to make your very own bunny.
You might need a PDF reader such as Adobe (can be downloaded for free from their website) to open the files. Print in "actual size" ( us letter / A4 ). Visit how to print PDF file for more info and troubleshooting.
You may sell what you make from my patterns just mention that you used my pattern (10x2 studio).
Do not re-sell and/or distribute these pattern pieces and instructions.
Copyright © 2019 10x2 studio/Victoria Zhuk
Tools and materials needed:
- Sewing machine
- Fabric for bunny ( medium weight cotton and flannel work well for this project)
- Fabric for inside ears
- Pom pom for tail
- Sewing thread( matching bunny )
- Regular hand sewing needle and long doll needle
- Embroidery yarn ( for eyes, nose, mouth - can use regular thread )
- Pen or pencil for drawing on fabric ( I use a regular pen, but highly recommend using a disappearing pen or pencil )
- Stuffing tool ( I use back of regular color pencil )
- Turning tools( I use a straw and narrow back of paint brush )
- Fiber fill ( stuffing )
- More for coat and crown (described in tutorial)