SIMPLE DOLL 12"
Regular price $5.00
With these patterns and tutorials you will learn
to make your very fabric doll with yarn hair, dress and undies.
Features of files
- written in English
- many photos with step by step instructions
- patterns are computer generated
Features of Doll
- 12" (30.5 cm) tall
- Head, body, arms, and legs are all one single pattern = simpler to make
- Yarn hair - ponytail that can be made into a single bun.
After your payment goes through you will be able to download a zip file that will include PDF files with everything you need to know to make your very own fabric doll.
You might need a PDF reader such as Adobe (can be downloaded for free from their website) to open the files. Print in "actual size" ( us letter / A4 ). Visit how to print PDF file for more info and troubleshooting.
You may sell what you make from my patterns just mention that you used my pattern (10x2 studio).
Do not re-sell and/or distribute these pattern pieces and instructions.
Copyright © 2017 Benign Group/Vickey Zhuk
Tools and materials needed:
- Sewing machine
- Light fusible interfacing
- Fabric for skin
- Matching thread
- Turning tools (such as straw and chopstick)
- Stuffing tool (such as chopstick)
- Pen or pencil for drawing on fabric (I use a regular pen, but highly recommend using a disappearing pen or pencil)
- Embroidery hoop (one pictured is 3" wide, ideally it should fit face of doll entirely)
- Needle for embroidery and long doll needle.
- Embroidery yarn for eyes and lips and cheeks
- Scissors (pinking shears are optional)
- Fiber fill (stuffing)
- Yarn for hair
- More for undies and dress (described in tutorial)