Regular price $7.00
With these patterns and tutorials you will learn
to make your very own little mouse princess.
Features of files
- written in English
- over 100 photos with step by step instructions
- patterns are computer generated
Features of Mouse
- 9" (22 cm) tall
After your payment goes through you will be able to download a zip file that will include PDF files with everything you need to know to make your very own Mouse.
You might need a PDF reader such as Adobe (can be downloaded for free from their website) to open the files. Print in "actual size" ( us letter / A4 ). Visit how to print PDF file for more info and troubleshooting.
You may sell what you make from my patterns just mention that you used my pattern (10x2 studio).
Do not re-sell and/or distribute these pattern pieces and instructions.
Copyright © 2018 10x2 studio/Victoria Zhuk
Tools and materials needed:
- Sewing machine
- Fabric for skin (I recommend using cotton or linen fabric)
- Fabric for torso
- Fabric for inner side of ears
- Light fusible interfacing
- Tulle fabric for dress
- Ribbon for dress
- Matching thread
- Turning tools (such as straw and chopstick)
- Stuffing tool (such as chopstick or flat end of pencil)
- Pen or pencil for drawing on fabric (I use a regular pen, but highly recommend using a disappearing pen or pencil)
- Needle for embroidery and long doll needle
- Embroidery yarn for eyes and mouth (regular thread will work as well)
- Scissors (pinking shears are optional)
- Fiber fill
- Faux leather (crown)
- Twine (for tail and crown)
- Prismacolor pencil (for blush on cheeks, optional)