Regular price $7.00
With these patterns and tutorials you will learn
to make your very own darling deer with reversible cape.
Depending on presence of antlers you can make a boy or girl deer.
Features of files
- written in English
- measurements in inches and centimeters
- over 200 photos with step by step instructions
- patterns are computer generated
Features of Deer
- 7" (18 cm) tall (not including ears)
- Thread jointed arms and legs
After your payment goes through you will be able to download a PDF file with 24 pages full of everything you need to know to make your very own deer.
You might need a PDF reader such as Adobe (can be downloaded for free from their website) to open the files. Print in "actual size" ( us letter / A4 ). Visit how to print PDF file for more info and troubleshooting.
You may sell what you make from my patterns just mention that you used my pattern (10x2 studio).
Do not re-sell and/or distribute these pattern pieces and instructions.
Copyright © 2019 10x2 studio/Victoria Zhuk
Tools and materials needed:
- Sewing machine
- Fabric for deer ( medium weight cotton works well for this project)
- Lightweight Fusible Interfacing (optional but highly recommended)
- Fabric for inside ears (flannel has a nice soft feel)
- Fabric for cape
- Felt for antlers
- Sewing thread ( matching )
- Regular hand sewing needle and long doll needle
- Embroidery yarn ( for eyes, nose, mouth - can use regular thread )
- Pen or pencil for drawing on fabric ( I use a regular pen, but highly recommend using a disappearing pen or pencil )
- Stuffing tool ( I use back of regular color pencil )
- Turning tools( I use a straw and narrow back of paint brush )
- Fiber fill ( stuffing )