With these patterns and tutorials (PDF format) you will learn
to make your very own darling doll with a dress that can be reversible.
Also learn to make 3 hair styles (using 3 techniques): yarn ponytails,
wool roving hair buns, and hair that's let down made with wool blend yarn.
Features of files
- written in English
- measurements in inches and centimeters
- over 100 photos with step by step instructions
- patterns are computer generated
Features of Doll
- 7" (18 cm) tall
- Thread jointed arms and legs
You may sell what you make from my patterns just mention that you used my pattern (10x2 studio).
Do not re-sell and/or distribute these pattern pieces and instructions.
Copyright © 2019 10x2 studio/Victoria Zhuk
Tools and materials needed:
- Sewing machine
- Fabric for doll (medium weight cotton works well for this project)
- Fabric for undies
- Matching thread
- Regular hand sewing needle and long doll needle
- Embroidery yarn ( for eyes, nose, mouth - can use regular thread )
- Pen or pencil for drawing on fabric ( I use a regular pen, but highly recommend using a disappearing pen or pencil )
- Stuffing tool ( I use back of regular color pencil )
- Turning tools( I use a straw and narrow back of paint brush )
- Fiber fill ( stuffing )
- More for dress (described in tutorial)
- More for hair (described in tutorials)