With these patterns and tutorials you will learn
to make your very fabric doll.
Comes with 3 hairstyle instructions
(space-buns, ponytail/bun, braids.
And 3 dress patterns and instructions.
Features of files
- written in English
- over 100 photos with step by step instructions
- patterns are computer generated
Features of Doll
- 12" (30.5 cm) tall
- Thread jointed arms
- Yarn hair - two buns
You may sell what you make from my patterns just mention that you used my pattern (10x2 studio).
Do not re-sell and/or distribute these pattern pieces and instructions.
Copyright © 2018 10x2 studio/Victoria Zhuk
Tools and materials needed:
- Sewing machine
- Light fusible interfacing
- Fabric for skin
- Fabric for torso and socks
- Matching thread
- Turning tools (such as straw and chopstick)
- Stuffing tool (such as chopstick)
- Color pencil for blush (Prismacolor pencil)
- Pen or pencil for drawing on fabric (I use a regular pen, but highly recommend using a disappearing pen or pencil)
- Embroidery hoop (one pictured is 3" wide, ideally it should fit face of doll entirely)
- Needle for embroidery and long doll needle.
- Embroidery yarn for eyes and lips
- Scissors (pinking shears are optional)
- Fiber fill (stuffing)
- Yarn for hair
- More for crown and dress (described in tutorial)