With these patterns and tutorials you will learn
to make your very own darling elephants.
Little princess with a tulle dress and a crown
or a festive boy with a hat, collar, and shorts.
Features of files
- written in English
- measurements in inches and centimeters
- well over 100 photos with step by step instructions
- patterns are computer generated
Features of Elephant
- 7" (18 cm) tall
- Thread jointed arms and legs
- straight or curved trunk options
You may sell what you make from my patterns just mention that you used my pattern (10x2 studio).
Do not re-sell and/or distribute these pattern pieces and instructions.
Copyright © 2019 10x2 studio/Victoria Zhuk
Tools and materials needed:
- Sewing machine
- Fabric for elephant ( medium weight cotton and flannel work well for this project)
- Fabric for inside ears
- Sewing thread ( matching elephant )
- Regular sewing needle and long doll needle
- Embroidery yarn ( for eyes, can use regular black/brown thread)
- Pen or pencil for drawing on fabric ( I use a regular pen, but highly recommend using a disappearing pen or pencil )
- Stuffing tool ( I use back of regular color pencil )
- Turning tools ( I use a straw and narrow back of paint brush )
- Fiber fill ( stuffing )
- Twine (for tail)
- And more for their clothes (described in tutorials)